Thursday 5 April 2007

Prius Inter Pares

On the three most recent occasions when I have left the building at which I work, a silver Toyota Prius has driven past.

I left at a different time on each occasion, and once, in a different direction.

It is obvious that the government have found out who I really am, and are having me surveilled. (See how I verbed that there? Nice.)

Why the government? Because surely only government agents would be simultaneously furtive and environmentally-conscious.

1 comment:

XVIIarcano said...

LOL, if the feds have not arrested you yet, I have a favor to ask you. In my blog I have unawarily used the same post title "prius inter pares", then I googled it just to see how NOT listed my blog is and found yours instead ;). Since you came first, do you mind if I keep the post title?

http://onezeroman.blogspot.com/2008/02/prius-inter-pares.html